Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reporting (again) and interviews

Some very interesting opinions have been raised in the "Reporting - time for standardization?" thread and I'd like to give people some more time to add their own thoughts before moving the discussion on. It's a somewhat more emotive topic than I might have expected but that's no bad thing, I suppose!

On another matter entirely, I've got a couple of good interviews lined up for publication shortly but again I'd like to encourage more suggestions for interviewees. Input from experienced professionals is always welcome but I also think it's useful to talk to those new to the profession -
and yes, you can suggest yourself.

Well, it's lunchtime and a beautiful day outside so time to drag myself away from the computer. Bye for now!

No comments: