Tuesday, January 12, 2010

US academic institutions - final call for contact details!

Hi everyone,

I hope to have something to show for our efforts in putting together a directory of academic institutions offering computer forensics courses next week but I still need a little assistance with one or two places in the US.

If you have a contact person for any of the following (teaching, rather than general admissions) could you either pass on an email address to me or ask them to contact me on admin@forensicfocus.com:

Bucks County Community College
Carnegie Mellon
Cypress Community College (I think this is Chris Curran but I don't have an email address)
Delaware County Community College
Delaware County Technical School in Aston
University of Fairfax
George Mason University (Fairfax, VA Campus)
Luzerne County Community College
University of New Orleans (is it still Prof. Golden?)
University of Northwestern Ohio
University of Central Oklahoma
Pittsburgh Technical Institute
Rutgers University
Walsh College
West Virginia University (my mails to Roy Nutter are bouncing)
Wilmington University

Many thanks for any help!

Jamie

1 comment:

suvarnabhagwat.suni@gmail.com said...

Image every hard drive, every USB,
Make a very detailed chain of custody,
There will be no tiny evidential fault
Bag and tag and walk the lot then slap it in the vault