Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Interview with Lindy Sheppard, F3 (First Forensic Forum) Secretary

Lindy, tell us something about the cases you have been involved in.

I have been involved in quite a variety of cases, from counter terrorism to the importation of drugs, fraud, missing children and sadly, far too often, the abuse of children. Working alongside Tony Sammes has meant that I have been involved in many high profile and often ground breaking cases. It has always been good to see the outcome of a trial in the news and feel a sense of satisfaction at a job well done. Although not working on the technical side of the industry I have been the link between Tony and the case officer and/or OIC in far more cases than I can number - I do know that I have handled well in excess of 600 exhibits...

Read more

No comments: